What to Expect During Coaching
During our time coaching, I will guide you by providing a space, and tools, for you to discover, accept, and act in accordance with who you want to be. In doing so, you’ll learn every lesson meant for you and take them into your life and transform it, and yourself, forever.
During this process, you will be doing the self-work necessary to create a life you love to live. The sessions and weeks in-between, will be filled with epiphanies and revelations, by listening to your intuition, acting on it, and truly engaging with all the tools and sessions provided.
This will all happen by the space created in our coaching sessions, the work you do in between them, and the continued effort of applying this for months and years to come.
This is the beginning of your new life. The one where you take action and create your ideal life.
My role in your coaching experience:
- Readying myself internally before every meeting.
- Listening intently.
- Responding intuitively.
- Enhancing what’s already working for you.
- Discovering what’s holding you back, making you aware of it, and guiding you to a change of perspective that will get you over your obstacles.
- Co-creating personalized sessions with you to make sure you’re moving forward in the best way for you.
- Holding you accountable.
- Creating action-steps in line with the direction you want to head in life.
- Weekly check-ins with yourself that will show your progress, allow you to let go of what happened in the week prior, get prepared for the week arriving, and focus on the present.
Want To Know More About Me? Here’s My Blog.
It's hard to tell our Truth. It's hard to open up to someone, especially if that person is close to us. Fear runs through us at the thought of resistance. The fear that the other person won't listen, or worse, will listen, disagree with what we say, halts us from...
A lot of people talk to me about relationships. It makes sense, relationships are one of the most important aspects of our lives. When people usually talk to me about relationships, they usually are mentioning where their relationships are going wrong. Somebody has...
“The heart that gives, gathers.” Lao Tzu We all go through suffering. We're all put through situations in our lives that we want to get out of. Things so intolerable that all we want is an exit. Well, I'm here today to give you a small solution that can help you get...