What to Expect During Coaching
During our time coaching, I will guide you by providing a space, and tools, for you to discover, accept, and act in accordance with who you want to be. In doing so, you’ll learn every lesson meant for you and take them into your life and transform it, and yourself, forever.
During this process, you will be doing the self-work necessary to create a life you love to live. The sessions and weeks in-between, will be filled with epiphanies and revelations, by listening to your intuition, acting on it, and truly engaging with all the tools and sessions provided.
This will all happen by the space created in our coaching sessions, the work you do in between them, and the continued effort of applying this for months and years to come.
This is the beginning of your new life. The one where you take action and create your ideal life.
My role in your coaching experience:
- Readying myself internally before every meeting.
- Listening intently.
- Responding intuitively.
- Enhancing what’s already working for you.
- Discovering what’s holding you back, making you aware of it, and guiding you to a change of perspective that will get you over your obstacles.
- Co-creating personalized sessions with you to make sure you’re moving forward in the best way for you.
- Holding you accountable.
- Creating action-steps in line with the direction you want to head in life.
- Weekly check-ins with yourself that will show your progress, allow you to let go of what happened in the week prior, get prepared for the week arriving, and focus on the present.
Want To Know More About Me? Here’s My Blog.
Happiness seemed to be random to me. My life was composed of a mixture of happiness, sadness, excitement, joy, sorrow, suffering, no different than anyone else. But I noticed within myself that I had no problem understanding how I was creating the suffering in my...
I'm always in my head. Inside of it is a voice I can't ever seem to shake. A voice of doubt. It's always telling me I'm not good enough. Always saying I'm doing the wrong thing. And even if I know it's not the wrong thing, it'll still have me questioning if it's the...
We've all had times in our lives where we're doing so good, and then we drop the ball. We get out of our routine, we aren't shooting towards our goal, and then the inevitable happens. We begin to condemn ourselves. We feel like we should be further along than we are....