What to Expect During Coaching
During our time coaching, I will guide you by providing a space, and tools, for you to discover, accept, and act in accordance with who you want to be. In doing so, you’ll learn every lesson meant for you and take them into your life and transform it, and yourself, forever.
During this process, you will be doing the self-work necessary to create a life you love to live. The sessions and weeks in-between, will be filled with epiphanies and revelations, by listening to your intuition, acting on it, and truly engaging with all the tools and sessions provided.
This will all happen by the space created in our coaching sessions, the work you do in between them, and the continued effort of applying this for months and years to come.
This is the beginning of your new life. The one where you take action and create your ideal life.
My role in your coaching experience:
- Readying myself internally before every meeting.
- Listening intently.
- Responding intuitively.
- Enhancing what’s already working for you.
- Discovering what’s holding you back, making you aware of it, and guiding you to a change of perspective that will get you over your obstacles.
- Co-creating personalized sessions with you to make sure you’re moving forward in the best way for you.
- Holding you accountable.
- Creating action-steps in line with the direction you want to head in life.
- Weekly check-ins with yourself that will show your progress, allow you to let go of what happened in the week prior, get prepared for the week arriving, and focus on the present.
Want To Know More About Me? Here’s My Blog.
What is Flow? Flow is the energy that runs our bodies. It’s the electricity in our system. It’s what makes our entire world run. Most of us believe that we have to create Flow. Most of us believe that being in Flow is difficult. I’m here to tell you something else....
We all want to be successful, and success means different things to different people. We look for success in relationships, in jobs, in anything. However, many find themselves coming up short to what they would deem "successful". When this happens, we usually aim...
"Trying" isn't a reality. The way we see trying right now doesn't make sense. We see it as the process of doing something. But in reality, we're either doing something or we're not. There's never a process in "trying". We create this grey area so that we can convince...